BTRC, the Belarusian broadcaster, has announed the ten participants that will fight for the right of representing Belarus in the 2016 Eurovision Song Contest.
Last week, live auditions were held for the 84 entries submitted. It was announced that maximum 15 participants will make it to the live TV show, and in the end only ten got a golden ticket:
- Alexander Ivanov – How to fly
- Aleksey Gross – Flame
- Anastasiya Malashkevich – Pray for love
- Kirill Yermakov – Begu k solnsu
- Valeriya Sadovskaya – Not alone
- Radiovolna – Ne skhodi s uma
- Navi – Geta zyamlya
- The Em Obernis – Turn around
- Sasha Zakharik – Noch’ siyaniya
- Napoli – My universe
The zombie band Sweet Brains that tried its luck in last year’s auditions in Belarus with Run away has failed to qualify this year again, this time with their song Dance like zombies:
The Belarusian national final will take place at an unknown date, but before 25 January.