Some days ago, the Croatian broadcaster HRT announced the names of the invited composers whose songs will compete directly in the final heat of Dora 2008, the Croatian national selection for Eurovision 2008. Today, the state television has revealed the titles of those entries.
This is the list made public today by Croatian broadcaster HRT (title and performer):
- Plava Vjestica – Giuliano
- Zvala sam ga Anđele – Maja Blagdan
- Mir – Ivana Banfić
- Le�im na suncu – Hari Rončević
- Amor – Tamara Obrovac
- Mirno spava kosa plava – Alen Islamović
- Otvori mi oči – Pero Galić
- Vila – Prva Liga i Druge
- Za�mirim iputujem – Diana Lovrek
- Milina – Dino i Bane
These entries are automatically qualified for the Dora 2008 final, to be held on February 23rd in Opatija. They will be joined by other six acts that will qualify from the semifinal round. They will be selected by a voting system based on a 50%-50% split of jury and televote.