Tonight the final of Eesti Laul 2015 will take place in Estonia. 10 songs will compete for the golden ticket to Vienna.
The 10 finalists that were selected from the semi finals will compete in the first round of the competition. In this stage the jury and the public will decide the top three songs for the super final. The winner of the super-final will be selected by a televote.
How to watch[alert-info]
The final of Eesti Laul will be aired tonight at 21: 35 EET ( 20:35 CET) on ETV.
The running order
- Luisa Värk – Minu päike
- Maia Vahtramäe – Üle vesihalli taeva
- Elina Born & Stig Rästa – Goodbye to yesterday
- Kali Briis Band – Idiot
- Robin Juhkental & The Big Bangers – Troubles
- Daniel Levi – Burning lights
- Elisa Kolk – Superlove
- The Blurry Lane – Exceptional
- Elephants From Neptune – Unriddle me
- Triin Niitoja & John4 – This is our choice
Estonia debuted at the Eurovision Song Contest in 1994. Their first and only victory to date was in 2001 with Tanel Padar and Dave Benton’s entry Everybody. Last year, Estonia were represented by Tanja, who unfortunately did not make through to the grand final. with her song Amazing.