The A Dal 2015 action continues in Hungary! A total of ten acts contested this evening’s heat – the second heat of the competition – with six acts qualifying to the semi-final stage of the selection.
The Grand Final of A Dal, to be held on 28 February, will determine Hungary’s entrant at the Vienna-hosted Eurovision Song Contest 2015.
Those six successful acts are listed below, next to their competition entries, and the points they were awarded by the four-person Jury/televote:
- Ádám Szabó – Give me your love (46 points)
- Gergő Oláh – A tükör előtt (41 points)
- Pankastic! – Kicsi a világ, de nagy világ (38 points)
- Ív – Fire (38 points)
- Gyula Éliás Jr. feat. Fourtissimo – Run to you (36 points) (This song tied with Lőjetek fel by Leander Rising on 36 points and was put through after Jury deliberation)
- New Level Empire – Homelights (34 points)
New Level Empire was selected to qualify for the semi-final via a final televote.
Leander Rising, Chances, Heni Dér and Saci Szécsi & Böbe Szécsi were eliminated from A Dal 2015.
The third and final heat of A Dal 2015 will take place on Saturday 7 February, where ten more acts will fight for the last six semi-final places. The first of two semi-finals will take place on Saturday 14 February, and each semi-final will consist of nine acts. Take a look at the schedule below:
- 24/01: Heat One
- 31/01: Heat Two
- 07/02: Heat Three
- 14/02: Semi-final One
- 21/02: Semi-final Two
- 28/02: A DAL 2015 GRAND FINAL