The first batch of the 2015 Eurovision Song Contest tickets will go on sale today at 09:00 CET.
Eurovision fans will be able to purchase their Eurovision tickets until May, as the sales of tickets will be spread out in various installments leading up to the contest in the coming months. More tickets will go on sale prior to the contest in May ,after the final distribution of the the space at the 2015 Eurovision venue: Wiener Stadthalle including the Green Room, stage, camera positions etc. We remind you that tickets can only be purchased via official channels.
Tickets are on sale as of today at 09:00 CET. Ticket prices will range from 14 euros for rehearsals until 390 euros for the Grand Final’s Gold category. There will be many tickets available ranging between 49-150 euros. The complete tickets price list can be found here.
How to buy your tickets?
There will be 2 channels to purchase your Eurovision 2015 tickets via Oeticket.com and via Stadthalle direct purchase.
- You can buy your Eurovision 2015 tickets via Oeticket.com or via the phone on +43 1 96096.
- If you are in Vienna or in Austria you can purchase your ticket via Stadthalle: überwww.stadthalle.com online, telephone + 43 1 98100-480 and the at the Wiener Stadthalle ticket booths from Monday, 9.00 clock at the Wiener Stadthalle (main entrance Roland Rainer-Platz 1, 1150 Vienna).
The Eurovision 2015 seating plan at the Wiener Stadthalle.
Eurovision 2015- 9 live shows
Eurovision fans will be able to purchase tickets for a total of 9 shows ( 3 jury shows, 3 family shows and 3 main shows). The ticket sales will be spread out throughout several months leading up to the grand Eurovision week and there will be various price ranges to suit everyone’s budget.
Around 100,000 tickets will go on sale for a total of 9 shows:
- 18/05- 21.00 CET- Jury Show Semifinal 1
- 19/05- 15.00 CET -Family Show Semifinal 1
- 19/05- 21.00 CET- Semi-final 1
- 20/05- 21.00 CET- Jury Show Semifinal 2
- 21/o5- 15.00 CET- Family Show Semifinal 2
- 21/05- 21.00 CET- Semi-final 2
- 22/05- 21:00 CET -Jury Show Grand Final
- 23/05- 13:00 CET- Family Show Grand Final
- 23/05- 21:00 CET -Grand Final
The countdown to the 2015 Eurovision Song Contest has kicked off as thousands of Eurovision fans will be landing in the majestic Austrian capital next May, around 1600 accredited journalists and delegations from 40 countries. Preparations are already in full swing in Austria as ORF, the 2015 Eurovision host broadcaster is working round the clock in order to showcase an extraordinary and entertaining show.
Upcoming Eurovision 2015 Events Schedule
- 26/01- Insignia Handover Ceremony and Semi-final Allocation draw
- 14/02- Volunteer Final Castings Day 1 in Vienna
- 15/02- Volunteer Final Castings Day 2 in Vienna
- 20/02- Austrian 2015 Eurovision national selection kicks off
- 13/03- Austrian 2015 Eurovision national final
- 16/03–17/03 – Head of Delegations meeting
- 11/05 – Rehearsals begin
- 17/05 – Welcome Reception at the Wiener Rathaus (Vienna Town Hall)
- 19/05 – Eurovision Song Contest Semifinal 1
- 21/05- Eurovision Song Contest Semifinal 2
- 23/05- Eurovision Song Contest Grand Final
The 2015 Eurovision Song Contest is scheduled to be held on 19, 21, and 23 May at the Wiener Stadthalle in Vienna, Austria.