The twice Bosnian Eurovision representative Dino Merlin is back on tour around Europe.
The Balkan legend will be touring across the continent to promote his new album Hotel Nacional.
- Saturday 1 November, Norrkoping Sweden, BORGEN FOLKETS PARK
- Saturday 8 November, Helsingborg Sweden, SUNDSPÄRLAN
- Saturday 15 November, Uden Netherlands, EVENEMENTEN CENTRUM
- Saturday 29th November, Stuttgart Germany, MESSE SINDELFINGEN
- Saturday 6th December, Vienna Austria, PYRAMIDE
- Saturday 13 December, Zurich Switzerland, STADTHALLE DIETIKON
- Saturday 3 January, Dubrovnik Croatia, CULTURE CLUB REVELIN
Information on how to get tickets can be found by clicking here.
Dino represented Bosnia and Herzegovina in 1999 and 2011. In 1999 he sang the song Putnici along side Beatrice. They came 7th with 86 points. More recently in 2011 he sang Love in rewind which came 6th with 125 points.
Dino also composed Bosnia’s first entry in 1993. The entry Sva bol svijeta sung Fazla came 16th with 27 points.
Sva bol svijeta – 1993
Putnici – 1999
Love in rewind – 2011