Emma Marrone, who represented Italy in the Eurovision Song Contest 2014 with La mia cittá, has announced that she will be touring her native country in July.
A huge star in her native Italy, with multi-platinum selling albums and a long list of awards, Emma Marrone celebrated her 30th birthday on 25th May 2014, a midst lots of happy messages from her many social media followers and fans around the world.
The Emma: Limited Edition Tour starts in Verona at the Arena di Verona on 7th July. A full list of venues and dates is as follows:
- 7 July 2014 – Arena di Verona, Verona
- 11 July 2014 – Lucca Summer Festival, Lucca
- 19 July 2014 – Hydrogen Festival, Piazzola Sur Brenta
- 22 July 2014 – Area Portuale, Gallipoli
- 26 July 2014 – Teatro Antico, Taormina
- 28 July 2014 – Arena Flegrea, Napoli
La mia cittá (My city) finished in 21st place at the Eurovision Song Contest 2014 with 33 points. Watch the official video below:
Stay tuned to esctoday.com for all the latest news on Italy and the Eurovision Song Contest.