esctoday.com can reveal that RTVSlO has announced the 24 songs which will take part in the semi finals of EMA 2007, to compete for the Slovene place at Eurovision. In addition, they have announced four 'reserve entries' in case any of the 24 are disqualified.
The full list of 24 artists and songs for EMA 2007 are:
- Don Corleone – Bella Mia
- Tadeja Fatur – Drugačna
- �ana – Druga Violina
- Nude – Element
- Alenka Gotar – Flower Of The South
- Dean Vivod & Tonus Kitaris – Hitmejker
- Zablujena Generacija – Kdo Hoče Plesati Z Menoj?
- Rok Kosmač – Ko Še Spiš
- Brigitt – Light Eternal Flame
- Eva Moškon, Andrej Pekarovič, Luka Vehar – Ljubim Se
- Jernej Dermota – Moj Planet
- Sebastian – Naj Svet Zakriči
- Panda – Nemirna Leta
- Denis – Nor Sem Nate
- Diona Dim – Oče (Father)
- Zlati Muzikanti – Pepelka
- Lunapark – Slike
- Alya – Stiki
- Folklora – 19XX
- Teja Haver- Virtual Girl
- Bojana Glatz – Vse Se Isto Zdi
- Steffy & Donald Trumper – Zadel Si Me V �ivo
- Martin Perović – Zadeni Me
- Eva Černe – (song as yet unknown)
Eva Černe gets a wildcard as the winner of Bitka Talentov, the same as Omar Naber did in EMA 2005 – which he later ended up winning.
Last year's runner up and OGAE second chance winner, Sasa Lendero will not be returning to the competition in 2007.
THE FOUR RESERVE ENTRIES:
- Platin – Strah Pred Jutom
- Sanja Grohar – Ognjeni Ples –
- Natasa Mihelic – Bodi To, Kar Si
- Aleks – Vrtim Se
EMA 2007 will be held between February 1st and 3rd. Semi finals will take place on thenights of 1st and 2nd February, with the final aday later onthe 3rd of February.
Twelve songs will compete in each of the semis, seven of which will qualify for the final – a total of 14 songs. The final will be conducted in two phases. Two songs will be selected in the first one by sms and televoting, and the winner will be decided in the second phase by the same means. The deadline for the submission of the songs is 3rd December 2006.
The winning entry will go to the semi final of the 2007 Eurovision Song Contest after An�ej De�anfinished 16th in the 2006 semi-final with the song, Mr. Nobody for Slovenia.