Romania holds its national final tonight in which 12 songs will be making a bid to representing the country in the semifinal of the upcoming Eurovision Song Contest. A professional jury and televoting will point out the Romanian representative for Kiev.
These are the 12 Romanian finalists:
1. Loredana Groza – Le le
2. Nico & Mihai Traistariu – All the time
3. Luminita Anghel & Sistem – Let me try
4. Maria Magdalena Danaila – Learn to say good bye
5. Centru' Civic – Living for today
6. June – Come into my life
7. Shake – You're right
8. Academica – Heading for glory
9. Pops – I need you so
10. Juke Box – Lonely in heaven
11. Mandinga – Soarele meu
12. De la Vegas – Zi sni noapte
* Click here to listen to the 12 Romanian finalists on TVR's Eurovision Song Contest website.
A combination of a professional jury and televoting will point out the Romanian representative for the 2005 Eurovision Song Contest in Kiev. According to the poll on TVR's website Juke Box, Luminita Anghel & Sistem and Loredana Groza are the favourites for the victory.
The Romanian national final will be broadcast live on TVR1 as of 19:00 CET. The winner will participate in the semifinal of the Eurovision Song Contest since Sanda Ladosi (pictured) did not succeed in finishing in the top 10 last year in Istanbul.