The Swiss representative for the 2013 Eurovision Song Contest will be selected by the broadcaster SRF together with regional broadcasters RTS, RSI and RTR next Saturday in a live final.
The program is called “Eurovision Song Contest 2013 – Entscheidungsshow” and the nine candidates will be commented by a “Europe Panel” of judges, who are Swiss residents with their roots in different European countries. They will give their opinions on the chances of the songs in an international contest, while the decision lies with the audience at home and their televotes.
The live show is hosted by Sven Epinay.
The running order for the final has been announced as:
- Ally – Catch me
- Chiara Dubey – Bella sera
- Carrousel – J’avais rendez-vous
- Anthony Bighead – Do the monkey
- Heilsarmee – You and me
- Nill Klemm – On my way
- Melissa – The point of no return
- Nicolas Fraissinet – Lève-toi
- Jesse Ritch – Forever & a day