Suntribe has been selected to be the Estonian representatives at the upcoming Eurovision Song Contest in Kiev. Suntribe will perform the song Let's get loud, written by Sven Lõhmus.
Suntribe received a total of 10 583 votes in the final of Eurolaul 2005. Laura, one of the girls of Suntribe also came second singing Moonwalk solo. Deva Deva Dance & Cardinals finished third with 11.
Suntribe consists of Laura Põldvere, Mari-Leen Kaselaan, Rebecca Kontus and Jaanika Vilipo. Estonia will thus send two girlbands to the Eurovision Song Contest since Vanilla Ninja will be representing Switzerland. The author of the Let's get loud is Estonian selection veteran Sven Lõhmus. He has written several songs for the Estonian final before, including Church of love (1999), Another country song (2002) and Vanilla Ninja's Club Kung-Fu (2003).
The final results of Eurolaul 2005 look as follows:
1. Suntribe – Let's get loud � 10583 votes
2. Laura – Moonwalk � 9906 votes
3. Deva Deva Dance & Cardinals – 11 – 6946 votes
4. Airi Ojamets – Dream in a dream – 6337 votes
5. Eha – Gotta go – 5171 votes
6. Rebecca – Have you ever – 4164 votes
7. Glow – Dream – 690 votes
8. Glow – Break the ties – 393 votes
9. Sobe – Look in my eyes – 219 votes
A total of 44 409 televotes have been cast. With 10583 votes, Suntribe received the most votes. Suntribe will thus be representing Estonia at the semifinal of the 2005 Eurovision Song Contest in Kiev.