Tonight, the Belarusians select three songs to proceed to an internal national selection in which the national broadcaster will point out the Belarusian representative for the Eurovision Song Contest.
Tonight's show, containing prformances of the 13 finalists, has been pre-recorded yesterday and the day before. Tonight, the first national TV channel will show the national contest concert as of 20:55 CET. These are the 13 participants in order of appearance:
01. Georgy Koldun – In your eyes
02. Vesta Kameneva – Dze ty (Where are you)
03. Savannah – My best shoes
04. Angelica Agurbash – Boys and girls
05. Polina Smolova – Smile
06. Natalia Tamelo – Moya lyubov – sladkiy yad (My love is a sweet poison)
07. New Jerusalem – Melodiya lyubvi (Melody of love)
08. Velesa Lulkevich – Chocolate
09. Gunesh Abasova – Call my name
10. Ruslan Musvidas – Portrety (Portraits)
11. Alexandra Gaiduk – Vernis ko mne (Return to me)
12. Anastasia Kuzmitskaya – Negromkaya lyubov (Quiet love)
13. Corriana – You break me
The concert will immediately be followed by a televoting which should select three songs and participants who will continue the preparations for the upcoming Eurovision Song Contest. Votes can be cast on 8 803 100 03 followed by the number of your favourite singer. For the occasion, all calls are for free!
In January 2005, the National Organizing Committee with the assistance of the jury will determine the song and the performer who will officially be announced as the Belarusian representative for the Eurovision Song Contest 2005.