Tonight, the first ever Belarussian national final for the Eurovision Song Contest is broadcasted. The show was already recorded on January 23rd but tonight the people in Belarus will get the know the songs of which they have to choose one for Istanbul.
These are the 15 songs and their performers:
1. Adelina Petrosyan – They say
2. Alexandra & Konstantin Duo – Moj Galilej (My Galileo)
3. Irina Dorofeeva – Find a great love
4. Maxim Sapatkov – Pust' tajet sneg (Let the snow melt)
5. Natalia Tamelo – Dozdis' (Never stop waiting)
6. Olga Molchanova – Ja pytajus' (I am trying)
7. Natalia Podolskaya – Ljubov' ne ostanovit (There is no stopping love)
8. Alexandra Gaiduk – Ja hranju nadezdu (Cherishing hope)
9. Polina Smolova – Pesnja o ljubvi (Love song)
10. Corriana – Svoboda (Freedom)
11. Yana – Skazi mne (Tell me)
12. Alexander Solodukha – Ne perezivaj (Take it easy, guy!)
13. Anna Bogdanova – Prosto slova (No words, no lies)
14. Dmitry Starovoitov & MiLR – S prekrasnym svetom (With the beautiful light)
15. Janet – Lel
After the showing of the songs, the people in Belarus will have a half hour to cast their vote, by telephone or through the internet. As soon as the results are known, esctoday.com will present them on this website.
Belarus will make it's debut at the Eurovision Song Contest and will therefore participate in the qualifier-round on wednesday 12th May.