The participants for the Danish selection for the Eurovision Song Contest, Melodi Grand Prix 2004, are known! All songs are – as usual – in Danish and the winner is expected to release the song in English for the Eurovision Song Contest, like the Danish Eurovision tradidion.
Melodi Grand Prix 2004 is to take place at 7th February in Arhus.
1. Lykkelig i nat, by Kåre Thøgersen
(Composer: Mette Mathiessen)
2. Solens sang, by Neighbours
(Composer: Helge Engelbrecht)
3. Mest når det er regn, by Petsi Tvørfoss
(Composer: Niels Drevsholt)
4. Lonnie, kom nu hjem, by Mathias Kryger
(Composers: Henrik Askou – Regin Fuhlendorf)
5. For jeg kan li' dig', by Claes Wegener
(Composer: Nanna Kalinka – Misha Popovic)
6. Stjerne blinker i dit navn, by Jan Clausen
(Composer: Jan Clausen)
7. Prinsesse, by Zididada
(Composers: Jimmy Colding – Danny Linde)
8. Kys mig en gang til, by Nanna Larsen
(Composer: Nanna Larsen)
9. Hvorend du går hen, by Ditlev
(Composer: Søren Poppe)
10. Sig' det er løgn, by Tomas Thordarson
(Composer: Ivar Lind Greiner)
Denmark will participate in the qualifier round of the Eurovision Song Contest, on 12th May.