Are you coming to Tel Aviv for Eurovision? You don’t have a ticket to the show? No need to worry as the second wave of Eurovision ticket sales kicks off tomorrow.
The EBU and host broadcaster KAN have announced today that the remaining tickets for Eurovision 2019 are set to go on sale tomorrow Tuesday 16 April 2019 at 17:00 CEST via the official ticketing agency LEEAN.
This year the due to the limited capacity of the main Eurovision venue which is located at Expo Tel Aviv’s Pavillion 2, the Green Room will be located in a separate building, namely at the adjacent Pavillion 1.
Remaining tickets to go on sale
Tickets will be available at a special lower price, and on a first come first serve basis. This offer will be available for tickets to the dress rehearsals and will start at 200 NIS (50 Euros), tickets to the live shows are priced at varying levels starting from 750 NIS (185 Euros).
Main Hall Tickets
Tickets will be sold for a total of 9 shows:
- 13/05/2019 – Semi-final 1 – Jury Show
- 14/05/2019 – Semi-final 1 – Family Show
- 14/05/2019 – Semi-final 1 – Live Broadcast
- 15/05/2019 – Semi-final 2 – Jury Show
- 16/05/2019 – Semi-final 2 – Family Show
- 16/05/2019 – Semi-final 2 – Live Broadcast
- 17/05/2019 – Eurovision Song Contest Grand Final – Jury Final
- 18/05/2019 – Eurovision Song Contest Grand Final – Family Show
- 18/05/2019 – Eurovision Song Contest Grand Final – Live Broadcast
Green Room Tickets
The Green Room is a VIP seating area which will be located in Pavilion 1, in a separate building from the arena. Pavilion 1 is where the artists will be after their performances, watching the show and awaiting the voting results.
The 2019 Eurovision Song Contest is scheduled to be held on 14, 16 and 18 May at the Expo Tel Aviv Convention Centre in Tel Aviv, Israel.