The third semi-final in the Swedish national selection, Melodifestivalen, has taken place and we now know who is moving straight through to the Grand Final and who will have another chance to perform in the second chance round.
The show was broadcast from the Tegera Arena in Leksand, central Sweden, and was again hosted by Marika Carlsson, Eric Saade, Sarah Dawn Finer and Kodjo Akolor.
The acts moving directly into the Grand Final are
- Jon Henrik Fjällgren – Norrsken
- Lina Hedlund – Victorious
With these acts performing again in the Second Chance round
- Martin Stenmarck – Låt skiten brinna
- Rebecka Karlsson – Who I am
Which means we now say goodbye to these artists:
- Dolly Style – Habibi (5th place)
- The Lovers of Valdaro – Somebody wants (6th place)
- Omar – Om om och om igen (7th place)
The results were decided by 100% public vote with the proceeds from the vote going to the charity Radiohjälpen.
You can see all the latest performances along with other fun videos on the SVT Play site here.
Melodifestivalen 2019 calendar
2 February – Semi-final 1 – Scandinavium, Gothenborg 9 February – Semi-final 2 – Malmö Arena, Malmö 16 February – Semi-final 3 – Tegera Arena, Leksand
- 23 February – Semi-final 4 – Sparbanken Lidköping Arena, Lidköping
- 2 March – Second Chance – Nyköpings Arenor, Rosvalla, Nyköping
- 9 March – Grand Final– Friends Arena, Stockholm