Dora 2019, where Croatia decides its entry for Eurovision 2019 takes place tonight.
This is the twentieth edition of Dora, although Croatia had an internal selection in 2016 and 2017. There were initially 166 songs submitted to the competition, but a panel of representatives from HRT, the Croatian national broadcaster and music industry professionals cut that down to 16 acts who will be performing tonight.
Franka who represented Croatia in Eurovision 2018 will be performing in the show, along with Vanna who was the Croatian entry in Eurovision 2001, and also Dino Jelusic who won the first ever Junior Eurovision Song Contest in 2003.
The acts performing this evening, the order being decided by the HRT editorial board are
- Bojan Jambrošić & Danijela Pintarić – Vrijeme predaje
- Jelena Bosančić – Tell me
- Kim Verson – Nisam to što žele
- Jure Brkljača – Ne postojim kad nisi tu
- Beta Sudar – Don’t give us
- Lea Mijatović – Tebi pripadam
- Gelato Sisters – Back to the swing
- Luka Nižetić – Brutalero
- Ećlis Lovri – All I really want
- Domenica – Indigo
- Roko Blažević – The dream
- Ema Gagro – Redemption
- Lidija Bačić – Tek je počelo
- Lorena Bućan – Tower of babylon
- Bernarda Bruno – I believe in true love
- Manntra – In the shadows
The winner of the show will be decided by a combination of juries and public votes. There are 10 different regional juries, consisting of 3 members each, they are spread regionally around Croatia in Čakovec and Varaždin, Rijeka, Pula, Osijek, Zadar, Knin and Šibenik, Split and Dubrovnik, Vukovar and Zagreb.
The judges all voted at a jury final which was held on Friday 15 February, and their results will be revealed on the live show tonight.
How to watch
You can watch the final of Dora 2019 at 20.00 CET on the following channels: