Today, the official presentation of Ruslana's new video clip and single took place in Ukraine. The 2004 Eurovision winner released her newest single entitled Wow to the Ukrainian radio stations. An English version of the song is expected to be presented soon.
The 2004 Eurovision winner from Ukraine, Ruslana, released her newest single to the Ukrainian audience today. The song has been composed by Ruslana herself in collaboration with her husband Olexandr Ksenofontov and Jack Spade.
The ten WOWs of Ruslana’s new single:
– WOW! is one of the shortest song titles ever in Ruslana’s music career.
– The track is mixed by Richie Stites (Michael Jackson, Outkast, Tupac Shakur).
– The song is written by Ruslana with Oleksandr Ksenofontov (leader of TFC and Ruslana’s husband) and Vlad Debriansky (aka Jack Spade, TFC guitarist).
– The single was recorded in Los Angeles by engineer Luke Tozour (Katy Perry, Pink) and produced by Jack Spade.
– The rhythm section of the track features Grammy Awards winner drummer Brian Collier (Santana, Lauryn Hill), drummer Oscar Seaton (George Benson, Lionel Ritchie) and a legendary bassist, the king of funk bass Rustee Allen (member of Sly and The Family Stone).
– The back vocals are performed by the vocalists of Celine Dion, Whitney Houston, Chaka Khan and Toni Braxton.
– The rap part of the Ukrainian version of the song was performed by a producer and husband of a popular Ukrainian singer Gajtana
– An ambitious video portraying a battle of dancers… (Coming soon).
– The single will be premiered as part of Ukraine’s largest scale TV dance show and competition, uniquely styled as a battle of more than 1000 dancers…(Coming soon).
– A special Balkan-Carpathian version of the song is being prepared by a cult European producer (Goran Bregovic).
You can watch Ruslana's newest video clip below :