Croatian broadcaster HRT has revealed the running order of the performances for Dora 2019, which will take place on Saturday 16 February.
Broadcaster HRT from Croatia has unveiled the running order of the participants of Dora 2019, Croatia’s Eurovision 2019 selection. During the show on Saturday 16 February 2019, 16 acts and artists will take to the stage, the winner representing Croatia in Tel Aviv.
The list of participants has seen some changes, as 4 Tenora and their song Brod bez imena unfortunately had to cancel their Dora 2019 participation due to other obligations. Luckily, there are always replacements included should any of the selected acts decide to withdraw, in this case Tonka (Don’t say you love me) and Kim Verson (Nisam to što žele). However, Tonka also decided not to participate, thus Kim Verson has been added to the Dora 2019 line-up.
Should any of the selected acts withdraw, the back-up artists are: Igor Delač (U ritmu ljubavi) and Patricia Gašparini (Pretend).
Dora 2019 participants and running order
- Bojan Jambrošić & Danijela Pintarić – Vrijeme predaje (“Time to surrender”)
- Jelena Bosančić – Tell me
- Kim Verson – Nisam to što žele (“I am not what they want”)
- Jure Brkljača – Ne postojim kad nisi tu (“I don’t exist when you’re not here”)
- Beta Sudar – Don’t give up
- Lea Mijatović – Tebi pripadam (“I belong to you”)
- Gelato Sisters – Back to that swing
- Luka Nižetić – Amorero brutalero
- Elis Lovrić – All I really want
- Domenica Žuvela – Indigo
- Roko Blažević – The dream
- Ema Gagro – Redemption
- Lidija Bačić – Tek je počelo (“It only started”)
- Lorena Bućan – Tower of Babylon
- Bernarda Bruno – I believe in true love
- Manntra – In the shadows
Dora 2019 final
Dora 2019 consists of one Grand Final show, taking place on Saturday 16 February at the Marino Cvetković Sports Hall in Opatija, Croatia. The event will be hosted by reporter Mirko Fodor, Jelena Glišić (TV-presenter and former Miss Universe) and Iva Šulentić (presenter of The Voice Croatia).
The eventual winner and thus Croatia’s Eurovision 2019 representative will be decided by 50/50 professional jury vote and public televoting.
Croatia in Eurovision 2018
Internally selected by broadcaster HRT, Franka Batelić or simply Franka (Rijeka, Croatia, 1992) represented Croatia at the 2018 Eurovision Song Contest in Lisbon, Portugal, with the song Crazy. The artist unfortunately did not progress to the Grand Final, placing 17th in semi-final 1 with 63 points.