And so we’re done! Following two dazzling semi-finals in the city of Tartu, the lights went out and we got to know the complete line-up of the final of Eesti Laul!
A further set of 12 acts tried their best on stage, vying for a ticket to the event’s final, which will be held on 16 February in Tallinn. But only 6 of them were the lucky ones! Four of them proceeded to the Grand Final via a mixed televote/jury voting deliberation, while the rest two came first in the show’s second round, where the result was completely based on the public’s verdict.
Tonight’s 6 qualifiers are:
- Sissi – Strong
- Kadiah – Believe
- Kerli Kivilaan – Cold love
- Uku Suviste – Pretty little liar
- Lumevärv feat. INGA – Milline päev
- Sünne Valtri – I’ll do it my way
all of them joining the following 6 acts, which were given the green light to the final last Thursday:
- STEFAN – Without you
- The Swingers, Tanja & Birgit – High heels in the neighbourhood
- Victor Crone – Storm
- INGER – Coming home
- Sandra Nurmsalu –Soovide puu
- xtra basic & Emily J – Hold me close
Eesti Laul sees its third and final show on 16 February, when we will find out who will represent the Baltic nation in Tel Aviv!