Tonight Latvia will continue their search for their 2019 Eurovision act, as the second semi-final of Supernova 2019 takes place! Four of tonight’s eight acts will qualify for the final, which will take place on Saturday 16 February.
How to watch
Supernova 2019 will be aired tonight from 20:25 CET (21:25 local time) via the following channels:
- LTV official website
Last Saturday, the first semi-final of Supernova 2019 took place in Latvia, with four acts advancing to the Grand Final. These were:
- Edgars Kreilis– Cherry absinthe
- Laime Pilnīga – Awe
- Aivo Oskis – Somebody’s got my lover
- Samanta Tīna – Cutting the wire
Tonight, eight more acts will compete to win four more tickets to the final of Supernova 2019. A combined public and jury vote will determine which artists will continue their Eurovision journey.
- Adriana Miglāne – Scared of Love
- Carousel – That Night
- Double Faced Eels – Fire
- Dziļi Violets feat. Kozmens – Tautasdziesma
- Kristiāna – Remedy
- Laika Upe – Listen to the Way that I Breathe
- Markus Riva – You Make Me So Crazy
- Peress – Smaragdi un pelni
Four of tonight’s acts will join the four finalists qualified from last week.
Supernova 2019 schedule
26/01: Semi-final 1
- 02/02: Semi-final 2
- 16/02: Grand final