We have just witnessed the first semi-final of Estonia’s Eesti Laul 2019 Eurovision selection process, and we have the results!
Tonight we saw twelve wonderrful acts compete in Tartu, and six have qualified for the final which will take place on 16 February. Four of the qualifiers were chosen by a 50/50 combination of jury and televoting, and the rest two qualifiers were chosen by a second round of televoting alone.
The first six finalists in Eesti Laul are:
- STEFAN – Without you
- The Swingers, Tanja & Birgit – High heels in the neighbourhood
- Victor Crone – Storm
- INGER – Coming home
- Sandra Nurmsalu –Soovide puu (Round Two qualifier)
- xtra basic & Emily J – Hold me close (Round Two qualifier)
Meaning that unfortunately we say goodbye to:
- Ranele – Supernova
- SOFIA RUBINA (ft. JANIKA TENN) – Deep water
- Johanna Eendra –Miks sa teed nii?
- ÖED – Öhuloss
- Jennifer Cohen– Little baby el
- Marko Kaar–Smile
Estonia’s journey to choose their 2019 Eurovision entrant will continue on Saturday 2 February with the second semi-final of Eesti Laul 2019.