The EBU and KAN have released information for the forthcoming Eurovision 2019 ticket sales. Eurovision 2019 tickets will up for grabs today both for the Main Hall and the Green Room.
The 2019 Eurovision tickets are set to go on sale today Thursday 28 February at 19:00 CET.
This year the due to the limited capacity of the main Eurovision venue which is located at Expo Tel Aviv’s Pavillion 2, the Green Room will be located in a separate building, namely at the adjacent Pavillion 1.
Main Hall Tickets
Ticket for all 9 show in the Main Hall (Pavillion 2) will go on sale today and will range from 300 NIS (73 euros). You can find the tickets price list here.
Tickets will be sold for a total of 9 shows:
- 13/05/2019 – Semi-final 1 – Jury Show
- 14/05/2019 – Semi-final 1 – Family Show
- 14/05/2019 – Semi-final 1 – Live Broadcast
- 15/05/2019 – Semi-final 2 – Jury Show
- 16/05/2019 – Semi-final 2 – Family Show
- 16/05/2019 – Semi-final 2 – Live Broadcast
- 17/05/2019 – Eurovision Song Contest Grand Final – Jury Final
- 18/05/2019 – Eurovision Song Contest Grand Final – Family Show
- 18/05/2019 – Eurovision Song Contest Grand Final – Live Broadcast
Green Room Tickets
The Green Room is a VIP seating area which will be located in Pavilion 1, in a separate building from the arena. Pavilion 1 is where the artists will be after their performances, watching the show and awaiting the voting results.
The 2019 Eurovision Song Contest is scheduled to be held on 14, 16 and 18 May at the Expo Tel Aviv Convention Centre in Tel Aviv, Israel.