Reigning Eurovision empress Netta Barzilai from Israel will go on a European tour in November 2018.
Netta is diligently spreading her musical wings across the globe, her career blooming following her victory at Eurovision 2018 with Toy. Now November has come and the charismatic Israeli artist is set to hit venues with her European tour.
The winner of this year’s Eurovision Song Contest is very excited about presenting her artistry in various European countries. Her tour will take her to six venues throughout five countries:
- 12 November: Vienna, Austria, Grelle Forelle
- 13 November: Zürich, Switzerland, Plaza
- 15 November: Berlin, Germany, Lido
- 17 November: Paris, France, Salle Wagram
- 18 November: Cologne (Köln), Germany, Club Bahnhof Ehrenfeld
- 21 November: London, United Kingdom, Heaven