Tonight, the national final of Ireland, Eurosong 2011 will be held during a special edition of The late late show on RTÉ One. Don Mescall, Jedward, Bling, The Vard Sisters and Nikki Kavanagh will try to conquer the hearts of the Irish viewers and regional juries.
Ireland will select its representative at this year's Eurovision Song Contest during a special edition of The late late show: A Eurosong special. Five acts will fight for the honour of representing the Emerald Isle at Europe's favourite music competition. Don Mescall, Jedward, Bling, The Vard Sisters and Nikki Kavanagh are all part of Eurosong 2011's line-up and will try to conquer the hearts of the Irish viewers as well as the regional juries located in Cork, Dublin, Dundalk, Galway, Limerick and Sligo. The winner will be chosen by a combination of televoting (33%) and regional juries (67%).
How to watch
- Don Mescall – Talking with Jennifer (Ronan Hardiman & Don Mescall ) – mentored by Ronan Hardiman
- Jedward featuring Rebecca Creighton– Lipstick (Dan Priddy, Lars Jensen and Martin Larson) – mentored by Caroline Downey-Desmond
- Bling– Shine On (Patrick Mahoney) – mentored by Willie Kavanagh
- Vard Sisters – Send me an angel (Liam Lawton) – mentored by Liam Lawton
- Nikki Kavanagh – Falling (Christina Schilling, Camilla Gottschalck, Jonas Gladnikoff and Hanif Sabzevari) – mentored by David Hayes
Have your say
You can vote for your favourite participant in the Irish final in our poll here.