Estonian public broadcaster ERR have announced earlier today in which of the two semifinals of Eesti Laul each participant will compete. The shows will be held on February 12th and 19th, featuring 10 acts each.
Below you can check how the semifinalists have been allocated:
Semifinal 1, February 12th
- Marilyn Jurman – Veel on aega
- Elmayonesa – Kes ei tantsi, on politsei
- Victoria – Baby had you
- Noorkuu – Be my saturday night
- Jana Kask – Don't want anything
- Kait Tamra – Lubadus
- Ans. Andur – Lapsed ja lennukid
- Meister ja Mari – Unemati
- Getter Jaani – Rockefeller Street
- Outloudz – I manna meet Bob Dylan
Semifinal 2, February 19th
- Sõpruse puiestee & Merili Varik – Rahu, ainult rahu
- Shirubi Ikazuchi – St. Cabah
- Sofia Rubina – My melody
- Mimicry – The storm
- Orelipoiss – Valss
- Uku Suviste – Jagatud öö
- Tiiu Kiik – Second chance
- MID – Smile
- Ithaka Maria – Hopa'pa-rei!
- Rolf Roosalu – All & now
All songs can be listened to here.
The final of Eesti Laul 2011 will take place on February 26th at the Nokia Concert Hall in Tallinn, featuring 10 acts – 5 from each of the semifinals. The winner will be decided via jury voting and phone voting at a 50/50 stake. At this year's Eurovision Song Contest, the Baltic country will compete in the second half of the second semifinal, to be held on May 12th.