Austrian national broadcaster (ORF) has revealed the results of the jury voting earlier this morning and ten acts have qualified for the final of this year's national selection for the Eurovision Song Contest. Klinsmann feat. Joe Sumner won the jury voting and are curently leading the overall results scoreboard with 54 points.
Although they ranked 7th in the SMS voting, Klinsmann feat. Joe Sumnerwon jury's confidence and are curently leading the combined results scoreboard with 54 points. Another nine acts have qualified for the Austrian national final to be held on February 25th.
This is how the line-up of Guten morgen, Düsseldorf!:
- Klimmstein feat. Joe Sumner – Paris, Paris
- Nadine Beiler – The secret is love
- Richard Klein – Bigger better best
- Trackshittaz/Lukas Plöchl – Oida Taunz
- Patricia Kaiser and Leo Aberer – There will never be another you
- Alkbottle – Wir san do net zum Spaß
- Eva K. Anderson – I will be here
- Band WG – 10 Sekunden Glück
- Oliver Wimmer – Let love kick in
- Charlee – Good to be bad
Austria has returned to the Eurovision Song Contest after three years of absence. Their latest entry was Get a life – Get alive by Eric Papilaya which didn't qualify for the final of the 2007 edition of the European favourite music show hosted by Finland. This year, Austria will compete in the second half of the second semi final of the contest.