Tonight Yerevan will host the final show of the Armenian national selection Depi Evratesil 2018 which ran during this week with two semi-finals, from which 10 acts in total qualified. But who will win the ticket to Lisbon out of these 10 candidates?
How to watch?
Depi Evratesil final will air live from 19:15 CET (22:15 local time) on the following channels:
- Live webcast via the broadcaster’s official website
- Live webcast on the Depi Evratesil YouTube channel
Who is competing?
10 acts in total will battle it out, but only one will win the right to go to Eurovision and represent the country in Lisbon. A combination of jury and televoting will decide the Armenian representative.
Here are tonight’s finalists in the scheduled running order:
- Sevak Khanagyan – Qami
- Gevorg Harutyunyan – Stand up
- Lusine Mardanyan – If you don’t walk me home
- Kamil Show – Puerto Rico
- Amaliya Margaryan – Waiting for the sun
- Nemra – I’m a liar
- Mariam Petrosyan – Fade
- Mger Armenia – Forever
- Robert Koloyan – Get away with us
- Asmik Shiroyan – You & I
During the past week two semi-finals were held in Armenia to shortlist the best 10 acts that deserved to advance to the final. The following 10 acts were finally eliminated in the semi-finals and therefore are now out of the competition:
- Arman Mesroyan – What you hide
- Zhanna Davtyan – Unbreakable
- Tyom – Follow the ocean
- AlternatiV – Stare at me
- Angel – Heartbeat
- Tamar Kaprelian – Poison (Ari ari)
- Suren Poghosyan – The voice
- Hayk Kasparov – Enamórame
- Gata Band – Shogha
- Maria’s Secret – Escape
Armenia at Eurovision 2017
Following tonight’s show, we will get to know who will succeed Artsvik and will go to Lisbon.
Last year, Armenia was represented by Depi Evratesil’s winner Artsvik and her song Fly with me. Despite the song being among the most favourite ones, she finally reached a 18th place in the final with 79 points. You can watch her performance in Kyiv here: