The first semi final for Hungary’s national selection, A Dal, has taken place. We now know who the first four contestants moving forward to the final are.
The first three acts were decided by the traditional mix of jury and televote, and then the remaining six acts’ fate was decided by 100% public vote. The second and last semi final takes place next week, with the final on 24 February.
The acts moving forward to the final are:
- Gergely Dánielfy – Azt mondtad
- Gábor Heincz Biga – Good vibez
- Leander Kills – Nem szól harang
- Zsolt Süle – Zöld a május
Thus, the competitors who have been eliminated are:
- SativuS – Lusta lány
- Maszkura és a tücsökraj – Nagybetűs szavak
- Gabi Knoll – Nobody to die for
- Roland Gulyás – H Y P N O T I Z E D
- Ham ko Ham – Bármerre jársz