Tonight, the first semi final of the 2010 Eurovision Song Contest takes place in Olso, Norway. 17 countries will compete for ten qualifying places to the grand final this Saturday. All 17 countries will vote, along with France, Germany and Spain in tonight's show.
The first Eurovision Song Contest semi final of 2010 takes place at the Telenor Arena, Oslo, Norway tonight. The show is being broadcast live across the continent and beyond as the 17 countries battle it out for 10 places in Saturday's final.
The show begins at 21:00 CET, and the esctoday.com BigPoll prediction will be published shortly agter 17:00 CET. The result of tonights show will be based on the 20 countries voting (the 17 participating nations plus France, Germany and Spain from the five prequalified finalists), split between 50% televote and 50% jury. The ten countries with the highest number of points will procede to Saturday's final.
- You can see the full participants list here.
- You can finalise your predictions in the esctoday.com BigPoll here.
Watchesctoday.com's Eurovision Song Contest rehearsal footage and reviews here:
- Moldova, Russia, Estonia
- Slovakia, Finland, Latvia
- Serbia, Bosnia & Herzegovina
- Poland, Belgium, Malta
- Albania, Greece, Portugal
- FYR Macedonia, Belarus, Iceland
- Moldova, Russia, Estonia second rehearsal
- Slovakia, Finland, Latvia second rehearsal
- Albania, Greece, Portugal, FYR Macedonia second rehearsal
- Belarus, Iceland
Watch the esctoday.com interviews with: