Tonight, the Lithuanian national selection for the Eurovision Song Contest 2010 will continue. Twelve acts will compete in the third and last semi final for three spots in the national final.
The show to be broadcast on LTV and LTV World will stat at 20:30 CET (21:30 local time). Twelve acts will present one song each and three of them will be chosen by a jury and televoting to compete in the grand final on 4th March.
How to watch?
- RamÅ«nas Difartas – Blues of life
- Soliaris – So high
- The Cavaliers – We are about to love
- Eden – Nirvana
- Eva – Nes tu pamiršai
- MerÅ«nas – Rosa
- ŠirdelÄ�s – Aš ir tu
- Gaudentas Janušas – Man nieko nereikia
- 4Fun – Don't you know
- InCulto – East Europe Funk
- Evelina Sašenko – For this I'll pray
- JÅ«ratÄ� MiliauskaitÄ� – Let it rain
In 2009, Lithuania was represented by Sasha Son, who finished ninth in the second semi final and 23rd in the final with his song Love. In 2010, Lithuania will compete in the second semi final of the Eurovision Song Contest on 27th May.