After the disqualification of Katerine Avgoustakis from the Greek final, one more song follows as Eleftheriou's Tables are turning was leaked on the internet and the Greek broadcaster was left with no choice but to bar it from competing since this was in direct clash with the selection rules this year.
The rules of the Greek broadcaster dictate that no part of the finalist songs can be made available before the official presentation scheduled for 5th March. Yesterday, a rapidshare link containing the demo version of Eleftheria Eleftheriou's song was posted by unknown persons on a Eurovision fan forum. Soon the song had reached a large number of fan inboxes and also appeared on youtube a little while later. ERT announced today that the song is disqualified so the lineup of the Greek final looks like now:
1. Christos Chatzinasios- Illusion
2. Second skin – Game of life
3. Manos Pyrovolakis with Eleni Furreira and Don't Ask (Yannis Bantourakis) – I kivotos tou Noe (Noah's Ark)
4. Yiorgos Alkaios and Friends – Opa
5. Yiorgos Karadimos – Polemao (I am fighting)
6. Melisses – Kinezos (China man)
7. Émigré – Touch me deep inside
This is the second song excluded from the Greek final this year. At the beginning of the month, following the announcement of the song titles by ERT, it was discovered that Katerine Avgoustakis' entry had already been available on youtube since November.
Eleftheria Eleftheriou- Tables are turning