Today, Swedish broadcaster have announced the titles of the 10 songs that are still in the race for a place in the 2010 Melodifestivalen via web wildcard. The winner will be announced on November 12th.
These are the songs that have made it to the next stage of the online voting:
- Ingela Hemming – Love for people
- Jörgen Frinell – My kind of love
- Jessica Friberg – Break free
- Adam Sandahl – Kärleken vänder allt
- Mark Woznicki – I'll make you want me
- Mia Terngård – Come and get me now
- Alrik Paulsson – Lite sex och lite spex
- Halla Viljhamsdóttir – How
- Johan Skog – När vi har landat
- Peter Månsson – Hot for the night
All those wishing to vote for their favourite entry, can do so by sending in a SMS. More information can be found here . One song -the one with the least votes- will be disqualified everyday, from tomorrow until next Wednesday. On November 12th, the three remaining songs will participate at the final of the web wildcard contest, where the winner will be finally known.