Show 4 of Eurovizija 2017, the Lithuanian national selection for the Eurovision Song Contest, has concluded this evening with further acts qualifying to the next stage of the competition.
Tonight saw a further 11 acts perform their entries live for the very first time to both the viewing public and jury, singing for the right to continue and move forward to the next stage of the competition.
The returning 4-member jury panel, consisting of music reviewer Ramūnas Zilnys, head of LRT Opus Darius Užkuraitis, singer P. Meškėla and chief conductor of the Lithuanian State Symphony Orchestra Gintaras Rinkevičius, offered their thoughts and critique following each performance and went on to rank each of tonight’s 11 participants.
Show 4 qualifiers
- Aistė Pilvelytė – I’m like a wolf (Jury: 12 points / Public: 12 points)
- Alanas Chošnau – 7 days (Jury: 10 points / Public: 8 points)
- Queens of Roses – Fisherman (Jury: 5 points / Public: 10 points)
- Valerija Iljinaitė – You made me glow (Jury: 7 points / Public: 6 points)
- Neringa Šiaudikytė – Running out of time (Jury: 8 points / Public: 4 points)
- Evaldas Vaikasas – Fire kisses (Jury: 3 points / Public: 7 points)
This evening we wave goodbye to Elvina Milkauskaitė, Julija Jegorova, Vlad Max, Shiny Raia and Audrius Janonis.
Over the next month, each of the 51 participants will compete in the first 4 shows of Eurovizija 2017, with around half qualifying to the second stage of the competition.
In total, a maximum of 6 acts will compete in the Grand Final of the national selection on the 11 March, in which the winner will be determined via a 50/50 jury/public vote, also including the vote of an international jury.
Eurovizija 2017 dates
07/01: Show 1 14/01: Show 2 21/01: Show 3 28/01: Show 4
- 04/02: Show 5
- 11/02: Show 6
- 18/02: Show 7
- 25/02: Show 8
- 04/03: Show 9
- 11/03: Show 10 (Grand Final