The second semi-final of the 2016 Eurovision Song Contest takes place this evening, LIVE from Stockholm’s Globe Arena. Come Together and join us for tonight’s show!
This evening, the second semi-final of the world’s biggest music event takes place where a total of 18 countries will compete for 1 of the 10 remaining spots in the grand final, joining Tuesday’s qualifiers from semi-final 1 along with the Big 5 countries and Sweden.
Tonight’s show will be hosted by the 2013 Eurovision host, Petra Mede, along with last year’s Eurovision winner, Måns Zelmerlöw, who are both ready to entertain you all, both from the arena and at home!
How to watch
Tonight’s show kicks off from 21:00 CEST and will run for around 2 hours.
- The show can be viewed through the participating national broadcasters
- A live stream will be available via the official Eurovision channel
Semi-final 2 participants
- Latvia: Justs – Heartbeat
- Poland: Michał Szpak – Color of your life
- Switzerland: Rykka – The last of our kind
- Israel: Hovi Star – Made of stars
- Belarus: IVAN – Help you fly
- Serbia: ZAA Sanja Vučić – Goodbye (Shelter)
- Ireland: Nicky Byrne – Sunlight
- FYR Macedonia: Kaliopi – Dona
- Lithuania: Donny Montell – I’ve been waiting for this night
- Australia: Dami Im – Sound of silence
- Slovenia: ManuElla – Blue and red
- Bulgaria: Poli Genova – If love was a crime
- Denmark: Lighthouse X – Soldiers of love
- Ukraine: Jamala – 1944
- Norway: Agnete – Icebreaker
- Georgia: Nika Kocharov & Young Georgian Lolitaz – Midnight gold
- Albania: Eneda Tarifa – Fairytale
- Belgium: Laura Tesoro – What’s the pressure
Eighteen artists will compete in the second semi-final, but only 10 will make it to Saturday’s grand final this weekend. Who do you want to qualify?
Each of tonight’s 10 qualifiers will be decided via a public and national jury vote. Members of the public and the national jury from tonight’s participating countries will vote for their favourite acts, with the votes going on to be added together. The top 10 will qualify to Saturday’s grand final.
Voting instructions can be found via the official Eurovision website.