Not long ago the Bosnian broadcaster PSB BiH did it, now the Romanian broadcaster TVR follows the example; the twelve songs which will compete to represent Romania in the national final Euroviziune 2003 have been put online on TVR's official website dedicated to the selection! Also the exact results of the second semi final were published, which reveals that Nicola won by lenghts with the techno tune Don't break my Heart – she received twelve points from both the professional jury and the televoters.
TVR has also put online pictures of the twelve finalists as well as the two hosts. You may be disappointed by the quality of the photos, but what's more important, the MP3 files are of excellent quality.
Nicola received the maximum score last Saturday, which resulted to be eight points more than second placed Aurelian Temisan and his Tom Jones imitation Let's have a Holiday, but after all he won the first preselection with Goodbye hello goodbye, which by the way has an intro almost identical to Elton John's Can you feel the Love tonight, so he will have two songs in the final. The Anastacia look-alike Alexandra Ungureanu (pictured) also succeeded in reaching the national final with her Make this Love come true, which earned her a fifth place. Here are the full results of the second semi final…
01. Nicola – Don't break my Heart (24 points)
02. Aurelian Temisan – Let's have a Holiday (18 points)
03. Costi Ionita – Dominus (13 points)
03. Centrul Civic – Come with us (13 points)
05. Alexandra Ungureanu – Make this Love come true (12 points)
06. Genius – My Life (11 points)
07. Hara – Mai frumoasa (9 points)
07. Malina Olinescu – Tacerea doare (9 points)
09. Bogdan Bradu – Albastru aprins (7 points)
10. Oana Sarbu – Doar tu stii (1 point)
10. Latin Expres – Mereu aproape (1 point)
12. Open – Tell me (0 points)