Ukrainian National Television NTU has announced the list of thirty one participants that will compete to represent the country at this year's Eurovision Song Contest in Moscow. The semi final will be held at the NTU studio on February 8th.
The jury consisting of seven members has decided to choose thirty one participants for this year’s Ukrainian national selection. The members of the jury were:
– Vasyl Ilashchuk (NTU's president)
– Roman Nedzel'skiy (NTU's 1st vice president)
– Andriy Chernyuk (NTU's vice president)
– Yevgen Kalens'kyi (NTU's vice president)
– Sergiy Lapchenko (the main redactor of NTU's entertainment/music department)
– Oleg Pylypchuk (director of NTU's entertainment/music department
The complete list of the semi final participants is as follows:
1. Nazar Savko
4. Tori Joy
6. Andriy Knyaz'
7. Eduard romanyuta
8. Galyna Yeryomenko
9. Svitlana Loboda
14. Nataliya Volkova
15. 4 Kings
17. Anastasiya Pryhod'ko
18. band "Zaklyopki"
19. Olxander Panayotov
21. Lenara Osmanova
22. Tetyana Bryantseva
23. Inna Oliynyk
24. Hot Chocolate
25. Nazad Shlyahu Nemaye
26. Vesta Kameneva
28. Inshyi Den
29. Denis Barkanov
Verka Serducka, Ukrainian participant and Eurovision Song Contest runner-up in 2007 has produced the entry which will be performed by the band NikitA. You can watch NikitA’s video for the song Mashina, also produced by Verka Serduchka here:
esctoday.com would like to thank Alexander Verlatov for his contribution for this article.