The third and last quarter final of the Bulgarian selection for the 2009 Eurovision was held tonight. Nine songs were presented and the top three in the televoting were chosen to move forward to the semi final on 24th January.
The top three are:
- Zona – Senki
- Tedi Slavcheva feat. Teni & Iva – Don't look for me
- Stefan Ilchev – Get up
The further shows
The semi final will be held on 24th January with 18 songs competing. Among them are of course the nine qualifiers from the quarter finals. The previous qualifiers are:
- Dejan Dzhenkov – Imam tvoeto ime
- Prima Vista – Let's spread love
- Iskra & Misha Iliev – Dokosni me
- Gergana Dimova – Yasno slantse
- Plamen Penev – Dalechen svyat
- Emilia Valenti – S teb
A jury will select nine songs from the semi final to move forward to the national final on 21st February, where they will be joined by three wildcards.One of themis already known:
- Krassimir Avramov – Illusion
Bulgaria was represented by Deep Zone & Balthazar, who finshed 11th in the second semi final and did not make it to the final with DJ, take me away.