The seventh round of nominations for the 2008 esctoday.com is taking place. This time it will be decided who is going to be nominted in the categories Best dressed performer/s and Worst dressed performer/s.
Best dressed performer/s
In 2006, this award was won by Kate Ryan from Belgium for her orange dress which was created by Boris Schipper of Art of Vanity and cost no less than 14.000 €. In 2007, the award went again to a female singer, namely Sopho from Georgia with her classy red evening gown. All 43 acts in the 2008 Eurovision Song Contest can be nominated, no matter if they wore a dress, a suit, a costume or hardly anything at all.
- You can vote for the nominees for Best dressed performer/s here.
Worst dressed performer/s
Both in 2006 and 2007, the award went to groups. NonStop from Portugal were chosento be have been the worst dressed performers in Athens while the Ark from Sweden took home the trophy in 2007. Also here, all 43 acts can be nominated… let's see which acts polarise the most and do well in both categories.
- You can vote for the nominees for Worst dressed performer/s here.
- CLICK HERE FOR PART 1 OF THE NOMINATIONS: SONG AND PERFORMANCE OF THE YEAR
- CLICK HERE FOR PART 2 OF THE NOMINATIONS: SEMI FINALS ACTS AND EUROPOP
- CLICK HERE FOR PART 3 OF THE NOMINATIONS: COMPOSERS AND LYRICISTS
- CLICK HERE FOR PART 4 OF THE NOMINATIONS: FEMALE PERFORMANCE AND VOCALS
- CLICK HERE FOR PART 5 OF THE NOMINATIONS: MALE PERFORMANCE AND VOCALS
- CLICK HERE FOR PART 6 OF THE NOMINATIONS: GROUPS & VIDEOS