VRT, the Flemish national broadcaster, has today revealed the titles of the songs competing in Belgian national selection, Eurosong 2016.
Following Sunday night’s introduction show, the Belgian national selection continues this coming Sunday (10 January) where the competing entries will be introduced and performed live for the first time. Earlier today, the Flemish national broadcaster VRT released the names of the songs competing, paired with each of the Belgian competitors.
Eurosong 2016 entries
- Adil Aarab – In our nature (A pop song with a message)
- Amaryllis Uitterlinden – Kick the habit (An atmospheric pop song)
- Astrid Destuyver – Everybody aches (An electronic soul-ballad)
- Laura Tesoro – What’s the pressure (An energetic funkpop song)
- Tom Frantzis – I’m not lost (A power-pop number)
Tom Helsen and Beverly Jo Scott, the expert panel of the evening, will listen to each of the bidding entries performed live on the night who will then go on to provide feedback on each song and performance.
The winner will be decided the following week on the 17 January where the winner will be determined via a combined jury and televote. The competitors will also receive feedback on the night from Turkey’s 2009 representative, Hadise, as well as the 2016 Eurovision Song Contest producer, Christer Björkman.