Good evening Europe, this is Belgrade calling! We are heading to the iconic Serbian capital of Belgrade, for the First Semifinal of Pesma za Evroviziju ’23.
The 2023 Serbian national selection kicks off tonight with its first semifinal. The 2023 Serbian national selection consists of three live televised shows ( 2 semifinals and 1 Grand Final).
How to watch?
You can watch the First Semifinal of Pesma za Evroviziju ’23 at 21:05 CET via the following channels:
- RTS 1
- RTS Planeta
- RTS Official Youtube Channel
About the show
The 2022 Serbian national selection will be held at Studio 1 at the RTS Headquarters in Belgrade and will be hosted by Milan Marić and Dragana Kosjerina whilst Kristina Radenković and Stefan Popović will be the Green Room.
A total of 16 acts will battle for eight spots in the Grand Final. The lucky 8 finalists will be determined via a combined jury/public voting deliberation.
- Mattia Zanatta & Angela Kassiani – Novi svet
- Adem Mehmedović – Osmeh
- Nađa – Moj prvi ožiljak na duši
- Tijana Dapčević – Mamim
- Princ – Cvet sa Istoka
- Filip Baloš – Novi plan drugi san
- Filip Žmaher – Čujemo se sutra
- Luke Black – Samo mi se spava
- Angellina – Lanac
- Emphaty Soul Project – Indigo
- Stefan Shy – Od jastuka do jastuka
- Hercenšlus – Vremenska zona
- Savo Perović – Presidente
- Igor Stanojević – Iza duge
- Boris Subotić – Nedostupan
- CHEGI & Braća bluz bend – Svadba ili kavga
Serbia in Eurovision
Serbia debuted at the Eurovision Song Contest as a solo country in 2007 and walked away with the coveted trophy when Marija Serifovic was crowned the winner with her melodic ballad Molitva. The country successfully hosted the 2008 Eurovision Song Contest in Belgrade the following year, when the EBU introduced two semi-finals in the competition.
The Balkan country has partaken in Europe’s favourite television show 14 times.