HRT, the Croatian national broadcaster has released the eighteen competing entries at Dora 2023.
Croatia is gearing up in full steam for Eurovision 2023 and is working round the clock on its iconic national selection Dora 2023. A total of 18 acts will battling for the golden ticket to Liverpool. Dora 2023 is set to be held at the Marino Cverković Sports Hall in Opatija on Saturday 11 February.
You can listen to the Dora 2023 entries here.
The competing acts
- Damir Kedžo – Angels and Demons
- Meri Andraković – Bye Bye Blonde
- Martha May – Distance
- Tajana Belina – Dom
- Đana – Free fallin’
- Boris Štrok – Grijeh
- Maja Grgić – I still live
- Patricia Gasparini – I will wait
- Krešo i Kisele Kiše – Kme kme
- Eni Jurišić – Kreni dalje
- The Splitters – Lost and Found
- Yogi – Love at first sight
- Let 3 – Mama šč!
- Detour – Master blaster
- Hana Mašić – Nesreća
- Harmonija Disonance – Nevera (Lei, lei)
- Barbara Munjas – Putem snova
- Top of the Pops ft. Mario 5reković – Putovanje
Croatia in Eurovision
Croatia debuted at the Eurovision Song Contest in 1993 with the six member group Put and their entry Don’t ever cry, and is yet to win the event. The Balkan country’s best results in the competition were achieved in 1996 (Maja Blagdan) and 1999 (Doris Dragovic), when it placed 4th in the Grand Final.
The country has competed 27 times in the contest and has not been very lucky in the competition in recent years, with its last top 10 finish in 2001.
In 2022 Croatia was represented by Mia Dimsic at the Eurovision Song Contest in Turin with her entry ‘Guilty Pleasure’.
Photo credit: HRT