The second semi final of this year's Eurovision Song Contest will take place tonight at Duesseldorf's Espirit Arena starting at 21:00 CET. Artists from 19 countries will perform live on stage and 10 of them will qualify for the grand final to be held on May 14th.
Since 2008 it was decided that the Eurovision Song Contest will use two semi finals instead of one in order to draw the participants list for the grand final. Artists from 19 countries will perform on the stage ofDuesseldorf's Espirit Arena hoping to make the list of the 10 acts that will advance to the final. The winners will decided by a combination of tele voting (50%) and national juries (50%).France, Germany and Italywill also broadcast and vote in this semi final.
- Bosnia and Herzegovina : Dino Merlin – Love in rewind
- Austria : Nadine Beiler – The secret is love
- Netherlands : 3JS – Never alone
- Belgium : Witloof Bay – With love baby
- Slovakia : TWiiNS – I'm still alive
- Ukraine : Mika Newton – Angel
- Moldova : Zdob si Zdub – So lucky
- Sweden : Eric Saade – Popular
- Cyprus : Christos Mylordos – San aggelos s'agapisa
- Bulgaria : Poli Genova – Na inat
- Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia : Vlatko Ilievski – Rusinka
- Israel : Dana International – Ding dong
- Slovenia : Maja Keuc – No one
- Romania : Hotel FM – Change
- Estonia : Getter Jaani – Rockefeller street
- Belarus : Anastasiya Vinnikova – I love Belarus
- Latvia : Musiqq – Angel in disguise
- Denmark : A Friend in London – New tomorrow
- Ireland : Jedward – Lipstick
The interval act
The Flying Steps from Berlin will perform during this semi final.