Minutes ago, Polish national broadcaster TVP has published the finalists to take part in Krajowe Eliminacje 2011, the country's selection for Eurovision. Five acts have been announced, however one of them may face disqualification as the song was released in 2009. TVP reserves the right to invite artists to participate as wildcards.
These are the list of five acts announced by the Polish broadcaster:
- Magdalena Tul – Jestem (lyrics and music: Magdalena Tul)
- Anna Gogola – Ktos taki jak ty (lyrics: Tomasz Zaliszewski, music: Romuald Lipko)
- Roan – Maybe (lyrics and music: Tobiasz Staniszewski)
- The Positive – Control (lyrics and music: Mateusz Krautwurst)
>>This song was uploaded to YouTubein November 2009. It may be disqualified by TVP
- SheMoans – Supergirl (lyrics: Malgorzata Szpitun, music:Krzysztof Pszona)
Just like last year, TVP holds the right to grant wildcards to a number of artists of their choice. The Polish national final will take place on February 14th. The winner will be decided by the public via SMS voting.
Below you can listen to someof the selected entries.
Magdalena Tul – Jestem
SheMoans – Supergirl
Anna Gogola – Ktos taki jak ty
The Positive – Control (live)