The fourth out of six quarter finals of Eurosong 2010, the Slovak national selection for the Eurovision Song Contest was held tonight. Out of ten competing acts, four participants qualified for one of the semi finals on 14th and 21st February.
The following acts have qualified tonight:
- Martina Schindlerová – MôÅ¾eš ísÅ¥
(J. Zaujec/P. Lehotský)
- Mayo – Tón
- Alone – Strašne mi chýbaš
- Petra HumeÅ�anská – Rosa rosí
- Martina Schindlerová – MôÅ¾eš ísÅ¥ – 20,0 %
- Mayo – Tón – 12,9 %
- Alone – Strašne mi chýbaš – 12,0 %
- Petra HumeÅ�anská – Rosa rosí – 11,6 %
- Pavol Kusý – Slzy v daÅ¾di – 10,2 %
- Barbora Šulíková – Ä�elný náraz – 9,9 %
- Stereo – Niekde medzi tým – 7,9 %
- Save The Cookie – My world – 7,0 %
- Alek Malo – Zmysel Å¾ivota – 4,6 %
- Palo Drapák Band – Pocit vášne – 3,9 %
The poll voters and the SMS voters in the quarter final partly agreed.While poll winner Save the Cookie (26.0%) did not qualify (and did actually not even come close), poll runner-up Martina Schindlerová (22.0%) won the SMS voting in the quarter final. Petra HumeÅ�anská had finished third in the poll with 18.0% while Mayo had finished fourth in the poll with 10.0%. Therefore three acts out of the top four have qualified for the final only leaving out the winner. The last qualifier from the quarter final, however, were not that popular among the poll voters: Alone had finished seventh with 4.0%.
In 2009, Slovakia returned to the Eurovision Song Contest after eleven years and was represented by Kamil Miculcik and Nela Pocisková with the song Let' tmou. The duo finished 18th in the second semi final thus not qualifying for the final.