Lara Fabian fans will be in for a treat next year as the internationally acclaimed multi talented artist will be travelling around the world on her forthcoming 2018 world tour.
Get ready as Lara Fabian is coming to your city very soon! The 2018 Camouflage World Tour will be kicking off on 2 February 2018 in Miami, Florida, USA and will end on 8 June in Paris. A grand line up of concerts are scheduled to be held throughout the world with a total of 40 dates.
Lara will be releasing her forthcoming new album Camouflage this autumn.
After more than 20 million albums sold worldwide, and her latest platinum-certified French album Ma vie dans la tienne released in November 2015 (Warner Music), Lara is returning to the international scene with a 13th studio album, Camouflage, consisting of 12 songs, all in English, written and composed by Lara together with Moh Denebi (Sweden) and Sharon Vaughn (USA) .
The Swedish connection
The album has been developed and produced in Stockholm, Los Angeles and Brussels. The songs have been produced by award winning music producer Moh Denebi, who is one of the most prominent representatives of the new pop-sound originating from Sweden dominating the US-American and European charts.
Sharon Vaughn (USA) is an award winning American songwriter, who has previously worked with pop and country artists such as Willie Nelson, Dolly Parton, Agnes, or Boyzone. Sharon is this year being inducted to the Nashville Songwriters Foundation’s Hall of Fame for her contributions to American Music.
Camouflage is named after an eponymous song from the album. The album unites the signature vocals of Lara, with an electro-pop production, combined with classic orchestration, creating a sound that is both, modern and timeless.
The first single is titled Growing wings is scheduled to be released on 4 August. This will be followed by several other singles and remix versions Camouflage will be available for pre-ordering on 4 August (iTunes and Amazon) . The album will be released this fall by Lara’s label 9 Productions, and distributed worldwide by Sony Music, Warner Music and Membran/The Orchard.
The Tour Date and Schedule ( more to be added)
- 02.02 Miami (Ft Lauderdale) – Fillmore Theatre
- 05.02 Washington D.C. – Warner Theater
- 07.02 New York City – Beacon Theatre
- 09.02 Chicago – Copernicus Center
- 11.02 Los Angeles – Pasadena Civic Auditorium
- 22.02 Minsk – Palace of Republic
- 24.02 Moscow – Crocus
- 27.02 St Petersburg – Oktyabrsky Concert Hall
- 02.03 Kiev – Ukraina Palace
- 03.03 Kiev -Ukraina Palace
- 15.03 Munich – Zenith Kulturhalle
- 17.03 Dusseldorf – Mitsubishi Electric Halle
- 19.03 Frankfurt – Jahrhunderthalle
- 21.03 Berlin – Tempodrom
- 23.03 Hannover – Hannover Congress Centrum Kuppelsaal
- 27.03 Sofia – NDK Sofia
- 29.03 Cluj Napoca – Sala Polivalenta
- 31.03 Bucharest – Sala Palatului
- 08.04 Budapest – Papp Laszlo Arena
- 09.04 Zurich – Samsung Hall (TBC)
- 11.04 Vienna – Wiener Stadthalle Halle F
- 13.04 Ljubljana (Slovenia) – Hala Tivoli
- 15.04 Milano – Club Fabrique
- 17.04 Napoli – Teatro Papapartenope
- 16.05 Antwerp – Stadschouwburg
- 17.05 Amsterdam – Afas Live (Heineken)
- 21.05 Barcelona – Cupola
- 09.06 Brussels – Forest National
- 14.06 Prague – Congress Center
- 16.06 Paris – Zenith