The semi final after EuroBGvision in the Bulgarian selection for the 2008 Eurovision Song Contest will be held tonight with 18 songs competing. An expert jury will select half of them to go forward to the national final on 23rd February.
It is a complicated line-up: it includes nine songs from the EuroBGvision heats that were chosen by televoting, another five songs from these heats that were chosen by a jury and four additional wildcars entries that went directly to the semi final. Nine of these semi finalists will be chosen by a jury to go to the national final on 23rd February, where they will be joined by another three, "new", wildcard entries. You can find all the songs here.
A webcast is provided here. The show will also be made available on BNT's website after the show.
- Ivailo Kolev – Should've been the one
- Ivelina Kolaksazova & Popcorn – Dance with me
- Deep Zone & Balthazar – DJ, take me away
- Svetozar Hristov – Pandemonium
- Di-Do – Full of love
- Mariya Bachvarova feat. Van – Love is not a game
- Ivan & Stani – You are magic
- Svetozar Hristov & Vladi Dimov – Tired soul
- Te & Preslava Peycheva – Taci vezer
- Mariayana – Moonlight
- Stoian Roianov& YaYa– Sombero
- Sunnie – Do you loveme
- Simona Sivanio – Obeshtay mi
- Svetozar Hristov & Magdalena Dzhanavarova – Lonely world
- Katina – Almost perfect
- New Generation – Runnig scared
- Dani Milev – Svetlinata i mraka
- Nikolai Manolov – Po-dobre
In 2007, Bulgaria reached the Eurovision Song Contest final for the first time and Elitsa & Stoyan finished 5th with their song Water. In 2008, Bulgaria will take part in one of the semi finals.