Tonight, Eurovision Song Contest’s Greatest Hits will continue to be shown around Europe with more countries broadcasting the show tonight. But in Sweden, Lynda Woodruff will return!
How to watch?[alert-info]
To celebrate the 60th Anniversary, SVT will showcase 3 shows in the following order:
- Pre Show – 21:25 CET -SVT1 and SVTPlay
- Eurovision Song Contest’s Greatest Hits – 21:50 CET -SVT1 and SVTPlay
- After Show – 23:20 CET -SVT1 and SVTPlay
The pre and after party shows will be hosted by Sarah Dawn Finer (Lynda Woodruff) and Christer Björkman (Head of the Swedish delegation and representative in 1992). In the 2 shows, they will be interviewing the many stars from the concert. Video footage of Lynda Woodruff on the red carpet will also feature in the programme. Speaking to SVT, Sarah expressed her excitement on the reprise of her role as Lynda Woodruff.
I love playing Lynda and I love that there are so many people who like her. So it is with joy I let her have the opportunity to resurface. – Sarah Dawn Finer
As well as Sweden, the following countries will also broadcast the show tonight
- Belgium (VRT) – Saturday, 4th of May at 20:45 (CET)
- Iceland (RUV) – Saturday, 4th of April at 20:10 (BST)
- Norway (NRK) – Saturday, 4th of April at 19:95 (CET)
The show will be hosted by the BBC One commentator Graham Norton and the 2013 Eurovision Song Contest host Petra Mede, The venue is the Eventim Apollo in Hammersmith, London.
A total of 15 guests will perform in tonight’s show .The full list of acts can be found below.
- Conchita Wurst – Rise like a phoenix
- Herreys – Diggi-loo diggi-ley
- Natasha St-Pier – Je n’ai que mon âme
- Emmelie de Forest – Only teardrops
- Lordi – Hard rock hallelujah
- Nicole – Ein bisschen frieden
- Johnny Logan – What’s another year / Hold me now
- Rosa López – Europe’s living a celebration / Medley of Spanish entries
- Anne-Marie David – Tu te reconnaîtras
- Olsen Brothers – Fly on the wings of love
- Loreen – Euphoria
- Brotherhood of Man – Save your kisses for me
- Dima Bilan – Never let you go / Believe
- Dana International – Diva
- Bobbysocks – La det swinge
The interval act of the night will be the Irish interval act from the 1994 Eurovision Song Contest, Riverdance.