The third batch of the 2015 Eurovision Song Contest tickets will go on sale today at 09:00 CET.
Eurovision fans will be able to purchase their Eurovision tickets until May, as the sales of tickets have been spread out in various installments leading up to the contest. More tickets will go on sale prior to the contest in May, after the final distribution of the the space at the 2015 Eurovision venue: Wiener Stadthalle including the Green Room, stage, camera positions etc. We remind you that tickets can only be purchased via official channels.
Tickets are on sale as of today at 09:00 CET. Ticket prices will range from 14 euros onwards. You can find the tickets price list here.
How to buy your tickets?
There will be 3 channels to purchase your Eurovision 2015 tickets via Oeticket.com ( international customers) and via Stadthalle and Wien-ticket for Austrian customers.
- International customers can buy Eurovision 2015 tickets online via Oeticket: Oeticket.com
- International customers can buy Eurovision 2015 tickets via phone on +43 1 96096.
- Austrian customers can buy Eurovision 2015 tickets online via Stadthalle: www.stadthalle.com
- Austrian customers can buy Eurovision 2015 tickets via telephone on + 43 1 98100-480
- Austrian customers can buy Eurovision 2015 tickets at Wiener Stadthalle Ticket Booths from 9:00 CET at the Wiener Stadthalle (main entrance Roland Rainer-Platz 1, 1150 Vienna).
- Austrian customers can buy Eurovision 2015 tickets online via Vienna City Hall: www.wien-ticket.at
The Eurovision 2015 seating plan at the Wiener Stadthalle.
Eurovision 2015- 9 live shows
Eurovision fans will be able to purchase tickets for a total of 9 shows ( 3 jury shows, 3 family shows and 3 main shows). The ticket sales will be spread out throughout several months leading up to the grand Eurovision week and there will be various price ranges to suit everyone’s budget.
Around 100,000 tickets will go on sale for a total of 9 shows:
- 18/05- 21.00 CET- Jury Show Semifinal 1
- 19/05- 15.00 CET -Family Show Semifinal 1
- 19/05- 21.00 CET- Semi-final 1
- 20/05- 21.00 CET- Jury Show Semifinal 2
- 21/o5- 15.00 CET- Family Show Semifinal 2
- 21/05- 21.00 CET- Semi-final 2
- 22/05- 21:00 CET- Jury Show Grand Final
- 23/05- 13:00 CET- Family Show Grand Final
- 23/05- 21:00 CET -Grand Final
The countdown to the 2015 Eurovision Song Contest has kicked off as thousands of Eurovision fans will be landing in the majestic Austrian capital next May, around 1700 accredited journalists and delegations from 39 countries. Preparations are already in full swing in Austria as ORF, the 2015 Eurovision host broadcaster is working round the clock in order to showcase an extraordinary and entertaining show.
Upcoming Eurovision 2015 Events Schedule
- 13/03 – Austrian 2015 Eurovision national final
- 16-03 – Head of Delegations meeting Day 1
- 17/03 – Head of Delegations meeting Day 2
- 07/04 – Preparations kick off at Wiener Stadthalle (venue)
- 17/04 – Eurovision Accreditation application period concludes
- 11/05 – Eurovision 2015 rehearsals begin
- 11-16/05 – Eurovision parties at various clubs (Eurovision 2015 Social Programme)
- 17/05 – Welcome Reception at the Wiener Rathaus (Vienna Town Hall)
- 17/05 – Opening of the 2015 Eurovillage at Rathausplatz
- 17/05 – Official opening of the 2015 Euroclub– Ottakringer Brewery
- 19/05 -Eurovision Song Contest Semifinal 1
- 21/05 -Eurovision Song Contest Semifinal 2
- 23/05 – Eurovision Song Contest Grand Final
- 23/05 – Eurovision 2015 Grand Final After-party at Euroclub
The 2015 Eurovision Song Contest is scheduled to be held on 19, 21, and 23 May at the Wiener Stadthalle in Vienna, Austria.