Eesti Laul 2015 continues tonight, with the second of two semi-finals to decide who will take part in the final on 21 February. The top 5 acts, decided by a combination of televote and jury will move forward in the competition tonight.
About the show
Eesti Laul, the Estonian national selection competition for the Eurovision Song Contest is now in its seventh year, and consists of two semi-finals and a final, which this year takes place on 21 February. The top five acts from each semi final progress on to the final, and then a combination of 50/50 televote and jury vote will decide the top three acts in the final to move to the super final, from which the winner is decided purely from public televote.
The ten acts competing in tonight’s second semi-final are
- Wilhelm – Light up your mind
- Kruuv – Tiiu talu tütreke
- Demie feat. Janice – Kuum
- NimmerSchmidt – Kellega ma tutvusin?
- Elina Born & Stig Rästa – Goodbye to yesterday
- Daniel Levi – Burning lights
- Triin Niitoja & John4 – This is our choice
- Kali Briis Band – Idiot
- Luisa Värk – Minu päike
- Mari – Kolm päeva tagasi
The top five acts from tonight will join the top five acts from the first semi-final, they are
- The Blurry Lane – Exceptional
- Maia Vahtramäe – Üle vesihalli taeva
- Robin Juhkental & The Big Bangers – Troubles
- Elephants From Neptune – Unriddle me
- Elisa Kolk – Superlove
For more information on Eesti Laul 2015 you can visit the official website.
How to watch[alert-info]
The second semi-final of Eesti Laul 2015 will be broadcast on ETV at 20.35 CET on Saturday 14 February, you can watch it:
- ERR webcast
The story so far
Estonia made its debut in the Eurovision Song Contest in 1994 and has competed every year since, with the exception of 1995. They have made the top 5 in the final eight times, and won the contest in 2001 with the song Everybody which was performed by Tanel Padar, Dave Benton and 2XL.